LIfe Ionizers Certifications
LIFE Ionizers™ has earned the recognition, and received product certifications, from the following agencies. Cementing its position as the industry leader, LIFE Ionizers™ is the first and only alkaline water ionizer listed in the 2009 Physicians’ Desk Reference® for Nonprescription Drugs, Dietary Supplements and Herbs.
- SO – (International Organization for Standardization) is the world’s largest developer and publisher of International Standards. It is vital that the machine you purchase has some sort of ISO certification as it is simply a standard for consumer electronics.
- ANSI – The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) provides accreditation in accordance with ISO/IEC Guide 65 for product certification programs to ensure that the marketplace can gain confidence for their activities.
- CE – The CE marking is a mandatory conformity mark on many products placed on the single market in the European Economic Area (EEA). The CE marking certifies that a product has met EU consumer safety, health or environmental requirements.
- IEC – The IEC is the world’s leading organization that prepares and publishes International Standards for all electrical, electronic and related technologies. The IEC also manages conformity assessment systems that certify that equipment, systems or components conform to its International Standards.
- KFDA – The Korean equivalent to the U.S. FDA.
- Japanese Ministry of Health – The Japanese equivalent to the U.S. FDA.
For information regarding further certifications please refer to the individual company’s website.